Technology: We hate to love it and love to hate it. This is a great question!
For Videos: There are a few things that could be going on...
- Make sure you are on Wifi and that your connection is strong. When you have a weak connection, our videos will often show an error message rather than trying to buffer.
- Clear your cache. You can find directions on how to do this by Google searching "clearing cache" with your internet browser type... (i.e., "clearing cache safari").
- The video itself may be broken. Call us and we will be happy to help (703) 672-3944.
- Try refreshing the page. Sometimes the Google API needs to be recalled.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via our 24/7 support line: (703) 672-3944.
We aimed to make the registration process as easy as possible for students. First, find your Casepack ID. Your Casepack ID can be found by following these steps:
- Click Home on the left-hand menu
- Click the Casepack you want your students to register for
- The Casepack ID should be located on the top left portion of that page
If you have any difficulty finding the right Casepack ID, please feel free to reach out to your Case Concierge. Give this Casepack ID to your students and they will be easily able to register for your Casepack through their student portal!
Great Question! Although content may vary significantly between companies (and specific cases at companies), every case comes with a few key items: Company Training Materials
- Company Background Video or Extended Company Background Video
- Background Videos are roughly 7-12 minutes; our Extended Company Background Videos are usually longer than 12 minutes and they are designed to be viewed outside the classroom. The objective of this material is to introduce the executive management team and their business. Professors are now empowered to teach students about business concepts and practices with exciting multimedia content based on business professionals that know it best.
- Company Background Packet
- Background information packets are curated by Real Time Cases to give the students a much larger overview of the company. RTC works with their partner companies directly to make sure the students are in the best shape to approach the cases. These packets typically include information, examples, and visuals that are not directly mentioned in the Background Videos.
Supplemental Videos and Documents (Research, Packets, Articles, Information)
- Video and Document-based Supplements can include case updates, special messages, research, articles, and further explanations from executives and their teams. In most cases these items are uploaded on a company level. In some cases, these items are uploaded on case-basis and they will only appear under that specific case view.
Professor Manuals (Regular & Extended)
- Professor Manuals are designed to help the professors walk through/review the background videos with their students. The extended version of the professor manual pertains to the extended version of the background video. RTC provides guidance and discussion points that are useful for professors that are interested in starting engaging conversations with their students about the company and the executives.
Well, we have a few options here. We suggest you first start by reaching out to your Case Concierge so he or she can help you find material that's a good fit. Your Case Concierge is essentially your account manager; they're trained on our material and helping professors have the best (and easiest) Real Time Cases experience altogether. Case Request Process If you're interested in requesting a specific case, please feel free to fill out our Case Request Form. The case request form allows instructors to request cases. The form is the best way to get the ball rolling on content specially tailored to your course. Once you fill out the Case Request Form, a Content Acquisition Specialist will reach out to you.
Real Time Cases uses Stripe at their payment processor. First and foremost, Stripe is compatible with mobile devices and tablets but we suggest that you use a personal computer or a laptop when you want to process your payment. If you're using a computer or a laptop and still experiencing issues, we suggest that you start off by looking through these troubleshooting solutions. If you've received a notification that says... “We apologize. Your card has been declined. Please use another card or check with your bank/credit card provider for assistance.”
- Please make sure your Credit Card information has been entered correctly (including the CC Number, CVC Code, and Expiration Date).
- If you have verified your information, we suggest that you reach out to your Bank or Credit Card issuer. In some circumstances, your bank/issuer declines the payment since it's out of your ordinary purchasing habits. Once you authorize the purchase/us as a resource, you should be able to process the payment without a problem.
- If neither of these help resolve the problem, please reach out to
"Sorry, something went wrong."
This issue stems from one of two problems...
- Your CC information has been entered improperly or the purchase has been declined. Again, please make sure your Credit Card information has been entered correctly (including the CC Number, CVC Code, and Expiration Date). If you have verified your information, we suggest that you reach out to your Bank or Credit Card issuer. In some circumstances, your bank/issuer declines the payment since it's out of your ordinary purchasing habits. Once you authorize the purchase/us as a resource, you should be able to process the payment without a problem.
- There is an issue in our database that is out of your control. You must contact us via so that we can work with our development team on fixing everything as quickly as possible.
"Sorry, there was a problem loading checkout. If the problem persists try using a different browser."
- This notification indicates that you were not able to load the Stripe Checkout API. Stripe is compatible with almost all hardware and all regular Internet browsers. In some circumstances, your device or browser may be blocking specific APIs (especially if you're using a public computer on a secured/school network). This is a complex issue and we suggest using another device to complete the registration process. None of the other platform functionality should be an issue. If these troubleshooting steps don't work, we're always available so feel free to contact us via (703) 672-3944.