For Videos, there are a few things that could be happening:
- Make sure you are on Wi-Fi and that your connection is strong. When you have a weak connection, our videos will often show an error message rather than trying to buffer.
- Clear your cache. You can find directions on how to do this by Google-searching "clearing cache" with your internet browser type (i.e., "clearing cache safari").
- Although unlikely, there is a chance that the video itself may be broken. Please feel free to call us and we will be happy to help, (703) 672-3944.
- Try refreshing the page. Sometimes the Google API needs to be recalled.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on our support line at (703) 672-3944.
We aimed to make the registration process as easy as possible for students. First, find your Casepack ID. Your Casepack ID can be found by following these steps:
- Click Home on the left-hand menu
- Click the Casepack you want your students to register for
- The Casepack ID should be located on the top left portion of that page
If you have any difficulty finding the right Casepack ID, please reach out to your representative, or call our main support number, (703) 672-3944.
Provide your Casepack ID to your students and they'll be able to register for your Casepack through their student portal.
Although content may vary significantly between companies (and specific cases at companies), all cases come with a few key items:
Case Prompt Video
- The heart of the Real Time Cases user experience, the Case Prompt video lets the key player from the company personally describe their challenge before asking the students for their help in identifying a resolution.
Company Training Materials
- Company Background Video
- These videos are lengthier, typically in the realm of about 7 to 12 minutes, and introduce the students to the leadership team as they provide an insider's glimpse of their company, its brand, plans for growth, and more.
- Company Background Packet
- Background information packets are curated by Real Time Cases to give the students a much larger overview of the company. Real Time Cases works with our partner companies directly to make sure the students are in the best shape to approach the cases. These packets typically include information, examples, and visuals that are not directly mentioned in the Company Background Video.
Supplemental Videos and Documents (Research, Packets, Articles, Information)
- Video and Document-based Supplements can include case updates, special messages, research, articles, and further explanations from executives and their teams. In most instances, these items are uploaded at the company level; for others, they're uploaded at the case level and will only appear under that specific case view.
Case Study with Teaching Notes
- This comprehensive instructor ancillary offers Case Objectives, Theory & Application, Discussion Topics, and suggested assignments made to be tailored to your preferred time frame. Whether you want to assign a four-week project or a one-hour activity, the robust Case Study with Teaching Notes resource lets you easily work Real Time Cases into your class schedule.
For personalized support, your first-point-of-contact is your assigned representative. They are well-versed in our content catalog and will be happy to recommend specific cases that will best address the particular needs of your syllabus and course. If you’re not sure of who your assigned representative is, please simply fill-out the “How can I help you?" form available on this page and you will be contacted shortly. If you prefer, you may also call our main support line at, (703) 672-3944.
Real Time Cases uses Stripe at their payment processor. First and foremost, Stripe is compatible with mobile devices and tablets but we suggest that you use a personal computer or a laptop when you want to process your payment. If you're using a computer or a laptop and still experiencing issues, we suggest that you start off by looking through these troubleshooting solutions. If you've received a notification that says... “We apologize. Your card has been declined. Please use another card or check with your bank/credit card provider for assistance.”
- Please make sure your Credit Card information has been entered correctly (including the CC Number, CVC Code, and Expiration Date).
- If you have verified your information, we suggest that you reach out to your Bank or Credit Card issuer. In some circumstances, your bank/issuer declines the payment since it's out of your ordinary purchasing habits. Once you authorize the purchase/us as a resource, you should be able to process the payment without a problem.
- If neither of these help resolve the problem, please reach out to your representative, or call our main support line (703) 672-3944.
"Sorry, something went wrong."
This issue stems from one of two problems...
- Your CC information has been entered improperly or the purchase has been declined. Again, please make sure your Credit Card information has been entered correctly (including the CC Number, CVC Code, and Expiration Date). If you have verified your information, we suggest that you reach out to your Bank or Credit Card issuer. In some circumstances, your bank/issuer declines the payment since it's out of your ordinary purchasing habits. Once you authorize the purchase/us as a resource, you should be able to process the payment without a problem.
- There is an issue in our database that is out of your control. You must contact us via so that we can work with our development team on fixing everything as quickly as possible.
"Sorry, there was a problem loading checkout. If the problem persists try using a different browser."
- This notification indicates that you were not able to load the Stripe Checkout API. Stripe is compatible with almost all hardware and all regular Internet browsers. In some circumstances, your device or browser may be blocking specific APIs (especially if you're using a public computer on a secured/school network). This is a complex issue and we suggest using another device to complete the registration process. None of the other platform functionality should be an issue. If these troubleshooting steps don't work, please feel free to contact us at (703) 672-3944.